THE LINK N LIGHT HAS 3 MAIN COMPONENTS
The Power Supply Enclosure has:
• Circuit protection for both supply and outgoing circuits
• Power metering to ensure that the system and LED strips are functioning correctly
• A lockable isolator for working on the system
• Quick connector sockets that allow quick connection and disconnection of outgoing circuits
• Can be manufactured to customers’ requirements. Can be assembled from PVC, steel or 316 stainless steel
• Extras can include input supply healthy indicators. ELCB protection on the input supply.
Mounting brackets to go on rock bolts etc
The voltage input can be supplied by 110V-415VAC depending on customer requirements. The output of this box is 48VDC. This supply panel must be connected by a licensed electrician or a lead can be ﬁtted to the panel.
POWER SUPPLY ENCLOSURE
The LED strip light is robustly built to be used in any industrial, tunneling, commercial or construction environment.
The light itself contains:
• Cabling that connects to the next light by quick connector plugs
• Robust silicon rubber coating
• IP66 protection rating
• Comes in 15 metre lengths
• Light comes with two through feed cables to connect to next light or next cable depending on your needs
• Extras include clips for catenary or wall mounting
THE LED STRIP LIGHT
The joining system is a tried and tested plug manufactured by a reputable company. This has been tested to extremes and found it is the best suited plug and play system for a rugged and versatile system. Using quick plug connectors and joiners ensures that the lights can be installed quickly and safely. The joiners click together but cannot be disconnected without a tool.
QUICK PLUG CONNECTORS & JOINERS